Your TRS ID is the system’s identification for your account. A copy of your Social Security card is requested at the time of your membership so TRS can verify the accuracy of your Social Security number. Your Social Security number is required only for tax reporting purposes. It is your responsibility to send TRS written notification of any status changes, such as name, address or email. If your name has changed, you should also contact the Social Security Administration to make sure that agency’s records are updated. If your name as registered in TRS and Social Security records does not match up, it may delay your income tax refund or cause issues in determining your future eligibility and benefit amounts for social security and Medicare.
- Notice of Suspension of Witness and Notary Signature Requirements and Certification Form
- Change of Address
Active members, retired members and those that receive benefits from TRS as a survivor may use this form.
- Beneficiary Change for Life Insurance (Form DB-1)
If a beneficiary is not designated, the life insurance benefit will be made to the member’s estate.
- Beneficiary Change for Active Member Retirement Account (Form F-1C)
- Request for Estimate of Retirement Benefits
- Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security (SSA-1945)
Form acknowledging your employment in a job not covered by Social Security.
Lost Services (Form LS)
Submitted by employer to determine your eligibility for Lost Services and forward the completed form to TRS. Your employer must complete this form.
- Leave of Absence Certification (Form LOA-1)
Submitted by employer to determine your eligibility and/or cost to purchase a Leave of Absence. Your employer must complete this form.
- Application for Waiver Program (Form 29)
Submit to stop your monthly annuity check while employed. You and your employer must complete this form.